We at SSGI focus upon the all round development of our students i.e. we strive really hard to make our students outshine their limitations. We address the process of transformation of our students as 360 Degree Development. The key contributors to our idea of 360 degree development are:
Teaching Pedagogy Based on IIM:
Our teaching pedagogy is uniquely devised keeping in consideration the potential of every student so that it may cater the needs of students at every level from brilliant, mediocre to average. Our teaching pedagogy is developed in close collaboration with IIM and the major driving forces of our teaching pedagogy are the outcome of our cordial association with IIM. These forces include:
- Poly-copies – Expert Reviewed, Precise, To the point, Covering entire syllabus.
- Practical Based Learning – Case Studies, Role Play Sessions, Debates, Simulations, Brain Storming, Jig-saw, Presentations etc.
- Academia Industry Interface – Industrial Visits, Student Exchange Programmes, 60 days intense industry practice, Live Projects, Guest Lectures, PD Sessions and Workshops etc
- Club Activities – Marketing, Finance, HR, Sports and Cultural Club, CSR Activities.
We firmly deem in the words of the renounced author and motivational speaker Mr. Shiv Khera, “Winners don’t do different things, they do things differently”. At SSGI, we aspire continuously to make our budding managers capable of thinking out of the box. Hence, we train our students different so that they stand different. The Employability Enhancement Programme at SSGI aims at fortifying the employability of our students. Our focus at SSGI is not to produce mere management graduates but to produce employable management graduates.
EEP is a Multi Dimensional “Training & Skill Development Program” designed and developed in close collaboration with FMS (BHU) & IIML. The Programme is divided into three modules focusing upon developing three major core competency areas of our students. These modules are –
- EEP – I: Employability Enhancement Program I is an intense Computer Skills Training programme that focuses on imparting the Fundamental Computer Knowledge deemed essential for the working and operations of the modern corporate world.
- EEP – I: Employability Enhancement Program II is a rigorous personality development training and soft skill development programme that aims at enhancing the English & Soft Skills of the students.
- EEP – III: Employability Enhancement Program III concentrates on development of right Aptitude (Job Oriented Skills) among our budding managers and entrepreneurs.