B.COM (H) (Bachelor of Commerce)
SSGI provide three year degree in commerce at undergraduate level in the form of B.Com (Hons) which is affiliated to University of Lucknow.
The program is modelled to develop the conceptual and practical skills in students that build managerial skills and competence in a particular area. The students can acquire complete basic and intermediary practical knowledge of various commerce subjects with the sole purpose of making them self-dependant and easily employable. The program enables students in the area of application of knowledge in business firms and industrial organization.
Why Student should opt for B.COM (H) course?
Modern Business Application Approach: This course helps students in preparing the realities of the modern business world. Students get specialisation in a one particular subject in a final year giving more insights and advanced learning opportunity which can be practised in Industry.
Career Opportunities: Designed to integrate knowledge and skill and provide a high quality education in business studies. It is an intensive program which assists to serve the needs of those who intend to work in the business houses and also start their own businesses. Students can easily be employed in:
- Business Consultancies
- Educational Institutes
- Industrial Houses
- Public Accounting Firms
- Policy Planning
- Foreign Trade
- Budget Planning
- Inventory Control
- Merchant Banking
Higher Education and Research: Structured program which acts as a stepping stone for the students who wish to continue with higher education and pursue research in their chosen field as well as more advanced coursework. It provides a strong foundation of the industry, trade, & commerce for highly reputed courses like C.A., C.S., & I.C.W.A. etc.
- B.Com (H) is a three year full time degree program, divided into six semesters, each of six months duration.
- Intermediate or equivalent examination with Commerce /Economics /Mathematics as one of the subjects at Intermediate / Higher Secondary (i.e. 10+2 level).
- For General and Other Backward Classes candidates must secure at least 60% of marks and for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes minimum number of marks obtained should be 55% based on total marks of all subjects.
Weightage in %
- Candidates may obtain application forms on all working days from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm on payment of Rs.750/- cash/ cheque or demand draft in favour of “Sri Sharda Institute of Professional Studies” from the college campus of Sri Sharda Group of Institution. Candidates can also fill admission application form and pay online at www.ssimt.edu.in
- Admission is given on the merit of Intermediate, Written Test & Personal Interview.
- Candidates should carry original mark-sheets and certificates of class X and class XII for verification on the day of interview.
- Candidates should submit photocopies of mark-sheets and certificates of class X and class XII (self-attested)
- Candidates should submit Character Certificate and Transfer Certificate in original from the Head of the Institution form where the candidate has passed his/her last examination as regular candidate.
- Candidates should submit original Caste Certificate, Income Certificate & Domicile Certificate issued by competent authority for claiming reservation under Government Rules.
Percentage obtained in 10+2
70% and Above
10% of Total Fee
80% and Above
20% of Total Fee
90% and Above
30% of Total Fee
54000 Yearly+2000 (Caution Money)
72000 Yearly+2000 (Caution Money)
- Annual Hostel Fees are payable on quarterly basis
- Caution Money in Hostel fees is payable one time and will be refunded at the end of the course
- Transportation Charges are quarterly.
- Transportation Charges will be decided according to the Route Chart based on Distance.