B.A (BACHELOR OF ARTS) FROM SSGI.
Sri Sharda Group of Institutions, Lucknow offers a three-year degree in arts at the undergraduate level in the form of B.A which is affiliated to the University of Lucknow.
Sri Sharda Group of Institutions offers BA in diverse fields ranging from Political Science, Hindi, English, Geography, Education, Sociology, and Medieval Indian History.
The objective of this course is to make a student understand the various aspects of these diverse fields in a simplified yet effective manner and to equip a student with a better understanding of complex theoretical and practical topics as well.
WHY SHOULD STUDENTS TAKE B.A COURSE FROM SSGI LUCKNOW?
A WIDE VARIETY OF OPPORTUNITIES:
An Arts degree is one of the most relevant and useful educational investments you can make today. This course opens various doors for students both in the private and public sectors. A wide range of students preparing for public sector exams ranking from UPSC, SSC, and state PCS can shape their preparation well along with this degree.
Sri Sharda Group of Institutions offers the course of BA with a modest fee structure so that students of all financial backgrounds could ensure to get a quality education.
- B.A is a three-year full-time degree program, based on a yearly examination pattern.
- Intermediate or equivalent examination with minimum 40% marks for General and OBC candidates and 33% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST.
- Candidates may obtain application forms on all working days from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm on payment of Rs.750/- cash/ cheque or demand draft in favor of “SRI SHARDA INSTITUTE OF PROFESSIONAL STUDIES” from the college campus of Sri Sharda Group of Institution. Candidates can also fill the admission application form and pay online at WWW.SSIMT.EDU.IN
- Admission is given on the merit of Intermediate.
- Candidates should carry original mark-sheets and certificates of class X and class XII for verification on the day of admission.
- Candidates should submit photocopies of mark-sheets and certificates of class X and class XII (self-attested)
- Candidates should submit Character Certificate and Transfer Certificate in original from the Head of the Institution from where the candidate has passed his/her last examination as a regular candidate.
- Candidates should submit original Caste Certificate, Income Certificate & Domicile Certificate issued by competent authority for claiming reservation under Government Rules.
|80% and Above|| |
10% of the Total Fee
|90% and Above|| |
20% of the Total Fee
- Annual Hostel Fees are payable quarterly.
- Caution Money in Hostel fees is payable one time and will be refunded at the end of the course.
- Transportation Charges are also payable quarterly.
- Transportation Charges will be decided according to the Route Chart based on Distance.