B.A (BACHELOR OF ARTS)
Sri Sharda Group of Institutions, Lucknow offers a three year degree in arts at undergraduate level in the form of B.A which is affiliated to University of Lucknow.
Sri Sharda Group of Institutions offers BA in diverse fields ranging from Political Science, Hindi, English, Geography, Education, Sociology and Medieval Indian History.
The objective of this course is to make a student understand the various aspects of these diverse fields in a simplified yet effective manner and to equip a student with a better understanding of complex theoretical and practical topics as well.
WHY SHOULD STUDENTS OPT FOR B.A COURSE ??
A WIDE VARIETY OF OPPORTUNITIES
An Arts degree is one of the most relevant and useful educational investments you can make today. This course open various doors for students both in the private and public sector. A wide range of students preparing for public sector exams ranking from UPSC, SSC and state PCS can shape their preparation well along with this degree.
Sri Sharda Group of Institutions offer the course of BA with modest fees structure so that students of all financial backgrounds could ensure to get quality education.
- B.A is a three year full time degree program, based on yearly examination pattern.
- Intermediate or equivalent examination with minimum 40% marks for General and OBC candidates and 33% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST.
- Candidates may obtain application forms on all working days from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm on payment of Rs.750/- cash/ cheque or demand draft in favour of “SRI SHARDA INSTITUTE OF PROFESSIONAL STUDIES” from the college campus of Sri Sharda Group of Institution. Candidates can also fill admission application form and pay online at WWW.SSIMT.EDU.IN
- Admission is given on the merit of Intermediate.
- Candidates should carry original mark-sheets and certificates of class X and class XII for verification on the day of admission.
- Candidates should submit photocopies of mark-sheets and certificates of class X and class XII (self-attested)
- Candidates should submit Character Certificate and Transfer Certificate in original from the Head of the Institution form where the candidate has passed his/her last examination as regular candidate.
- Candidates should submit original Caste Certificate, Income Certificate & Domicile Certificate issued by competent authority for claiming reservation under Government Rules.
|80% and Above||
10% of Total Fee
|90% and Above||
20% of Total Fee
- Annual Hostel Fees are payable on quarterly basis.
- Caution Money in Hostel fees is payable one time and will be refunded at the end of the course.
- Transportation Charges is also payable on quarterly basis.
- Transportation Charges will be decided according to the Route Chart based on Distance.