BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) from SSGI.
Sri Sharda Group Of Institutions, Lucknow provides a three-year degree in business administration at the undergraduate level in the form of BBA which is affiliated to the University of Lucknow.
The BBA degree is designed to provide knowledge and skills, both functional and integrative, in the field of business. The course has been designed to develop a student’s views and outlook on leadership, entrepreneurship, and ethics. The curriculum has been carefully structured by expert academicians and industry leaders. It seeks to inculcate the most essential theoretical and practical skills which would help in the overall development of the students
Why Student should choose the BBA course from SSGI?
The BBA program is designed to transform students into professionals. The employability factor of a professional degree is far better than that of traditional courses. It focuses on major areas of business administration of both the Public and the Private sector. The program will provide a systematic understanding of management-related problems and conceptual tools for analyzing and evaluating management issues.
Wider Career Opportunities:
The BBA program aims at developing a student`s intellectual ability, executive personality, and managerial skills through an appropriate blending of business and general education. The curriculum of this course is designed in such a way that it offers a dazzling career for the students in service as well as the entrepreneurial sector at the national and international levels. The program assists the student in understanding and developing the unique leadership qualities required for successful management of business functions, an organizational unit, or an enterprise.
Foundation for higher studies:
The specific objectives of the program are to produce up-to-date, assertive, and effective executives for business and other organizations and prepare students for higher studies in business at home and abroad.
- BBA is a three-year full-time degree program, divided into six semesters, each of six months duration.
- Intermediate or equivalent examination from any stream or subjects.
- For General and Other Backward Classes, candidates must secure at least 50% of marks and for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes, the minimum number of marks obtained should be 45% based on total marks of all subjects.
Break Up Evaluation:
Weightage in %
- Candidates may obtain application forms on all working days from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm on payment of Rs.750/- cash/ cheque or demand draft in favor of “Sri Sharda Institute of Professional Studies” from the college campus of Sri Sharda Group of Institution. Candidates can also fill the admission application form and pay online at www.ssimt.edu.in
- Admission is given on the merit of Intermediate, Written Test & Personal Interview.
- Candidates should carry original mark-sheets and certificates of class X and class XII for verification on the day of the interview.
- Candidates should submit photocopies of mark-sheets and certificates of class X and class XII (self-attested)
- Candidates should submit Character Certificate and Transfer Certificate in original from the Head of the Institution from where the candidate has passed his/her last examination as a regular candidate.
- Candidates should submit original Caste Certificate, Income Certificate & Domicile Certificate issued by competent authority for claiming reservation under Government Rules.
The percentage obtained in 10+2
70% and Above
10% of the Total Fee
80% and Above
20% of the Total Fee
90% and Above
30% of the Total Fee
50,000 Yearly+2000 (Caution Money)
60,000 Yearly+2000 (Caution Money)
- Annual Hostel Fees are payable quarterly.
- Caution Money in Hostel fees is payable one time and will be refunded at the end of the course.
- Transportation Charges are also payable quarterly.
- Transportation Charges will be decided according to the Route Chart based on Distance.