BCA (Bachelors in Computer Application) FROM SSGI
Sri Sharda Group Of Institutions, Lucknow provides a three-year degree in computer application at the undergraduate level in the form of BCA (Bachelors in Computer Application) which is affiliated to the University of Lucknow.
The program is designed on the Mathematical Foundation and Fundamentals of Computer Applications to help students to get familiar with modern computing techniques. Students will get familiarity with the computers and computing facilities including the techniques to use different office management software systems, underline functioning, and working of hardware in Industry.
Why Student should opt for the BCA course?
Intensive knowledge of computer application:
It equips graduates with all of the skills, knowledge, and attitudes necessary to work as effective and responsible Software Professionals in the fast-changing modern organizational environment. The course equips students with in-depth knowledge of computer languages such as Java, C++, .net, etc as well as various applications to improve productivity, reliability & transparency of business, governance, education & research organizations through computing.
Wide career opportunities:
The course provides more knowledge of the computer languages as well as various other technical languages enabling BCA candidates one step ahead to their B.Tech/CSC counterpart in this context. With emergent IT companies, the candidate has more foreign job offers. BCA Students have a bright future in the IT field as they can take up ample jobs as:
- Network Administrators
- Search Engine Experts
- Database administrators
- Web developers
- Web designers and grow to become project managers
Foundation for higher studies:
The program provides a sound academic base from which an advanced career in Computer Application can be developed. Students can pursue M.Sc. Information Science, Master of Computer Application, Master of Information Technology, M.Sc. Computer Science, PGDCA, Masters of E-business, and MBA after the successful completion of the BCA program.
- BCA is a three-year full-time degree program, divided into six semesters, each of six months duration.
- Intermediate or equivalent examination with Mathematics /Computer Science/ Computer application as one of the subjects at Intermediate / Higher Secondary (i.e. 10+2 level).
- For General and Other Backward Classes, candidates must secure at least 50% of marks and for scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes, the minimum number of marks obtained should be 45% based on total marks of all subjects.
Break Up Evaluation:
Weightage in %
- Candidates may obtain application forms on all working days from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm on payment of Rs.750/- cash/ cheque or demand draft in favor of “Sri Sharda Institute of Professional Studies” from the college campus of Sri Sharda Group of Institution. Candidates can also fill the admission application form and pay online at www.ssimt.edu.in
- Admission is given on the merit of Intermediate, Written Test & Personal Interview.
- Students should carry original mark-sheets and certificates of class X and class XII for verification on the day of the interview.
- Candidates should submit photocopies of mark-sheets and certificates of class X and class XII (self-attested).
- Candidates should submit Character Certificate and Transfer Certificate in original from the Head of the Institution from where the candidate has passed his/her last examination as a regular candidate.
- Candidates should submit original Caste Certificate, Income Certificate & Domicile Certificate issued by a competent authority for claiming reservation under Government Rules.
The percentage obtained in 10+2
70% and Above
10% of the Total Fee
80% and Above
20% of the Total Fee
90% and Above
30% of the Total Fee
50,000 Yearly+2000 (Caution Money)
60,000 Yearly+2000 (Caution Money)
- Annual Hostel Fees are payable quarterly.
- Caution Money in Hostel fees is payable one time and will be refunded at the end of the course.
- Transportation Charges are also payable quarterly.
- Transportation Charges will be decided according to the Route Chart based on Distance.