B.COM (Bachelor of Commerce) FROM SSGI.
Sri Sharda Group Of Institutions, Lucknow provides a three-year degree in commerce at the undergraduate level in the form of B.Com which is affiliated to the University of Lucknow.
The broad objective of this course is to impart quality education and training to the students in the field of commerce. The course primarily focused upon decision-making, management of day to day administrative operations, and technology within the business arena. The course is a blend that fully equips students with both theoretical and practical exposure for the professional and commercial environment.
WHY STUDENT SHOULD CHOOSE THE B.COM COURSE FROM SSGI?
A platform for commerce intensive higher courses:
This course helps students in preparing the realities of the modern business world. It provides a strong foundation of the industry, trade, & commerce for highly reputed courses like C.A., C.S., & I.C.W.A etc.
Broader Inter-Disciplinary Scope:
The commerce graduate has the privilege of pursuing a career or academics in the field of various disciplines like Economics, Management, Statistics, Foreign Trade, and Law. So this course stands out to be dynamic making students multi-disciplinary.
The fee structure of the course is economical and can be afforded by students from compromising income group.
- B.Com is a three-year full-time degree program, based on a yearly examination pattern.
- Intermediate or equivalent examination with Commerce / Economics / Mathematics as one of the subjects at Intermediate / Higher Secondary (i.e. 10+2 level).
- For General and Other Backward Classes, candidates must secure at least 40% of marks and for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes, the minimum number of marks obtained should be 33% based on total marks of all subjects.
Break Up Evaluation:
Weightage in %
|Intermediate Marks|| |
|Written Test|| |
|Personal Interview|| |
- Candidates may obtain application forms on all working days from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm on payment of Rs.750/- cash/ cheque or demand draft in favor of “Sri Sharda Institute of Professional Studies” from the college campus of Sri Sharda Group of Institution. Candidates can also fill the admission application form and pay online at www.ssimt.edu.in
- Admission is given on the merit of Intermediate, Written Test & Personal Interview.
- Candidates should carry original mark-sheets and certificates of class X and class XII for verification on the day of the interview.
- Candidates should submit photocopies of mark-sheets and certificates of class X and class XII (self-attested)
- Candidates should submit Character Certificate and Transfer Certificate in original from the Head of the Institution from where the candidate has passed his/her last examination as a regular candidate.
- Candidates should submit original Caste Certificate, Income Certificate & Domicile Certificate issued by competent authority for claiming reservation under Government Rules.
|First Year|| |
|Second Year|| |
|Third Year|| |
The percentage obtained in 10+2
80% and Above
10% of the Total Fee
90% and Above
20% of the Total Fee
50,000 Yearly+2000 (Caution Money)
60,000 Yearly+2000 (Caution Money)
- Annual Hostel Fees are payable quarterly
- Caution Money in Hostel fees is payable one time and will be refunded at the end of the course
- Transportation Charges are also payable quarterly.
- Transportation Charges will be decided according to the Route Chart based on Distance.