M.Com (Master in Commerce)
SSGI provide two year degree in commerce at post graduate level in the form of M.Com (Masters in Commerce) which is affiliated to University of Lucknow.
The course aims at providing specialization to the students in the field of Accountancy, Management and Commerce. The course contents are designed keeping in view that the course is a natural extension of the undergraduate course that will develop managerial and entrepreneurial skills necessary to venture into the corporate sector as well as the academia.
Why Student should opt for M.Com course?
Domain Expertise: The course is designed to provide a conceptual knowledge, logical reasoning ability and analytical skills in the domain of commerce enabling students’ practical application of the concepts. It facilitates an all-round development of the student by sensitizing towards the ethical business and working practices.
Career Opportunities: Since business is expanding globally with the use of latest technology, there is growing requirement of highly qualified and trained professionals. Thus M.Com course aims at developing a student`s in depth knowledge which enables students to move ahead with the considerable difference in academics, research and corporate world. After the successful completion of the program students may opt jobs in following field:
- Government Organization (like UPSC)
- Banking and finance
- Funds management
- Management consulting
- Stock Broking
- Teaching & Research
Higher Education: Students who want to go for further studies or courses like in research or doctorate level gets an added advantage with this course as M.Com builds up the strong foundation.
M.Com is a two year full time degree programme divided into 4 semesters, each of six months duration.
B.Com or B.Com(Hons) from a recognized University with minimum 45% or any candidate possessing at least 70% in BBA or BMS or similar professional qualification with Mathematics and Economics as a subject of Study.
Weightage in %
- Candidates may obtain application forms on all working days from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm on payment of Rs.750/- in cash/ cheque or demand draft in favour of “Sri Sharda Institute of Professional Studies” from the college campus of Sri Sharda Group of Institution. Candidates can also fill admission application form and pay online at www.ssimt.edu.in
- Admission is given on the merit of Graduation Marks, Written Test & Personal Interview.
- Candidates should carry original mark-sheets and certificates of class, X, class XII and graduation for verification on the day of interview.
- Candidates should submit photocopies of mark-sheets and certificates of class, X, class XII and graduation (self-attested).
- Candidates should submit character certificate and migration certificate in original from the University form where the candidate has passed his/her last examination as regular candidate.
- Candidates should submit original Caste Certificate, Income Certificate & Domicile Certificate issued by competent authority for claiming reservation under Government Rules.
Percentage obtained in 10+2+3(Graduation)
|60 % and Above|
10% of Total Fee
|70% and Above|
20% of Total Fee
|80% and Above|
30% of Total Fee
|Three Seater||Non AC||54000 Yearly+2000 (Caution Money)|
|Three Seater||AC||72000 Yearly+2000 (Caution Money)|
- Annual Hostel Fees are payable on quarterly basis
- Caution Money in Hostel fees is payable one time and will be refunded at the end of the course
- Transportation Charges are quarterly.
- Transportation Charges will be decided according to the Route Chart based on Distance.